Work Permits can be obtained from the high school office. The requirements for a permit are:
1. Proof of age – Original Birth Certificate, Baptismal Record, Driver’s License, or State issued identification card.
2. Letter from employer with company name, address and telephone number stating the intent to employ the minor along with job duties, hours of work and time of day the minor will be working.
3. Letter from the minor’s parent, guardian or court-ordered foster parent while the minor is under their care and supervision, consenting to the employment. As an alternative, the parent, guardian or foster parent may countersign the employer’s letter.
4. The minor’s social security card.
5. Permit fee - $10.00. The employer is required to pay the permit fee. If the minor advances the fee, the employer shall reimburse the minor not later than the minor’s first pay check.