On behalf of the Levi Leonard staff, it is my pleasure to extend a warm and heartfelt welcome as we begin the school year. We are looking forward to working with you and your child and anticipate an exciting and productive year. We recognize that in order to be successful in school, our children need support from both home and school. As principal at Levi Leonard, I will work diligently with parents/guardians, students and staff to foster an environment that promotes learning through student centered instruction and decision making. Trust, respect, community involvement, communication and recognition of both student and staff achievements will be high priorities. We ask that you guide and support your child's learning by ensuring that he/she:
- attends school daily and arrives on time
- reads (or is read to) daily to develop a love of reading
- completes homework assignments
- informs you if they need additional support at school
- knows that you believe that he/she will be successful and that you expect him/her to succeed
- shares school experiences with you.
I feel honored to work with the Levi Leonard staff, families and community. Please don't hesitate to call, email or stop in at the office if you have any questions, want to share a positive experience and/or concern. I look forward to a successful school year working with you to prepare our students for success.